Thursday, February 4, 2010

Headed Out

The studio will be closed Feb 8-12 for training.

I am headed to Hot Springs for Delta School... this is a very exciting week for photographers! Delta School is a week of photography bootcamp, so I say! They bring in renowned photographers from all around the country and we have the wonderful opportunity to be their students. This year I will sit under the instruction of Hanson Fong and Gary Meek.

Hanson Fong of San Francisco, California, is globally recognized as one of the premier wedding portrait photographers in the industry today and he has over 30 years practicing the Art of Photography.

Gary Meek teaches a Certified Professional Photographer prep class. His class description includes, "Our goal is not to teach you what to do but to teach you how to do, and give you the working knowledge of photography to let you go back to your studios and become a more accomplished photographer. This week long class is most likely the most intense photographic learning experience that you will ever encounter".


So if you see me the weeks following Delta School, my head may be spinning with new ideas!!!! I will be playing catch up starting Feb. 15 so please be patient as I work to return e-mails and calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment