Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What to do on a Wednesday...

Last Wednesday, I had the opportunity to visit the Almatis plant in Bauxite and help them with photos for the company's 100 year celebration. This is certainly not something I get to do every day!


First, I was loosly fitted with a fall harness (they apparently aren't made for people of my size) so I could climb into this lift. I wish I had a photo of me in the gear but that would require having someone else to push the button... :( 


We were lifted almost 23 feet above the ground so I could take this photo

 Each Almatis plant made a letter that all together spelled the company name. This plant made an A and S.


I really enjoyed this assignment! It's not often at all an opportunity like this comes along (for portrait photographers anyways)!

No comments:

Post a Comment