Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The verdict is in...


I, Beth Martin of Beth Martin Photography in Bryant, AR, have earned the Certified Professional Photographer (CPP) designation from the Professional Photographic Certification Commission!!!
The Commission currently recognizes less than 2,000 Certified Professional Photographers and only 21 in the state of Arkansas. I am so excited since this is a big achievement in this industry.
 
Becoming certified requires passing a rigorous written exam, submitting images and routinely showing proof of maintaining your skills. In the photography industry, it is a mark of continued excellence. For my clients, it acknowledges that I value my customers and what they expect from me. I honestly want to give you my best!

So when you see the sticker on my door and the certificate on my wall, you know what it means. You know that I have been tested and approved as a professional and you can expect the best when you come to Beth Martin Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment