Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Newborn hospital shoots

The reason I have been so scarce lately is that I have started working with Bella Baby Photography doing newborn photos in the hospital. If you have delivered at St Vincent or Baptist recently, you know what I'm talking about! Bella Baby has taken hospital photos to a whole new level! It is no longer the nursery photo but a professional photographer comes to your room, does a free session in your room and shows you the edited images the same day. The response has been wonderful and I have been loving working with all the sweet babies. Check out the Bella Baby Photography website for more information www.bellababyphotography.com

I've been wanting to show off some of these cuties so here are a few I did at Baptist.

No comments:

Post a Comment