Thursday, January 24, 2013

Catching Up!

The last of 2012 was B.U.S.Y. Can I get an AMEN? I am trying to get caught back up and wanted to share some of what I was doing in the fall. I've had a lot of my Watch Me Grow babies hit mile stones... which is a little sad for me. They grow up too fast! I also had the opportunity to photograph several families that were long overdue for new photos. On top of all that, we did school pictures at Ms Lisa's Daycare and Preschool, FSBC Mother's Day Out and FSBC Preschool!! Like I said, B.U.S.Y.

Here are a few from the last few months. None of these are from the daycares but I'll do a future post all about that. I will say, I'm starting to look at booking daycare and MDO programs for the Spring or Fall (it's not too early) so if you want us to come to your school, let me know and let your director know!









No comments:

Post a Comment